Форум хімфаку КНУ

Неформальне спілкування навколо факультетського життя

Ви не зайшли.

Оголошення

Увага! Пошта в доменах Яндекс і Mail.ru не працюватиме у профілях форумчан через введені урядом України санкції проти цих компаній. Всім, хто раніше використовував подібну пошту, для збереження колишньої функціональності форуму, рекомендується змінити її.

Форум є місцем неформального спілкування абітурієнтів, студентів, випускників та співробітників факультету. Всі повідомлення, опубліковані на форумі, відображають виключно точку зору їхніх авторів і, в жодному разі, не є офіційною позицією факультету. Зі свого боку, адміністрація форуму стежить лише за дотриманням загальноприйнятих норм громадського спілкування та технічною працездатністю форуму.

Для тих, хто не має кириличної розкладки клавіатури - віртуальна клавіатура. Бажаємо вам приємного проведення часу!

#1 11.06.2011 22:12:02

korendovych
Користувач
К-ть повідомлень: 378
Веб-сайт

postdoc at Syracuse University

Dear Colleagues,

I have accepted a position in the Department of Chemistry at Syracuse University and will be starting this fall. I'm looking for a postdoc to start some time around November of 2011, although it's negotiable. I would appreciate your assistance in distributing this information.

The research focus for this particular position will be on designing metalloproteins for hydrocarbon functionalization. My research webpage www-che.syr.edu/faculty/korendovych.html can give you an idea of the direction I'm going.

Experience in cloning, protein expression and/or peptide synthesis is a plus. Familiarity with basic biophysical characterization techniques and ability to handle air sensitive samples is desirable. Most importantly, I'm looking for an energetic, motivated, critically thinking individual.     

Located in the geographic center of New York State, Syracuse lies in a medium-sized metropolitan area that offers a diverse array of cultural opportunities. Upstate New York offers excellent cost of living, on top of that I'm ready to offer competitive salary to attract talent. 

This would be a 12 month appointment with a possibility for additional one year renewal. Further renewals will depend on availability of funds. Candidates should arrange to have a CV, cover letter and names of 2-3 references sent by email, as soon as possible to ikorendo@syr.edu

Ivan V. Korendovych   
Assistant Professor
Department of Chemistry
Syracuse University

Відредаговано korendovych (07.07.2011 00:50:01)

Physics is like sex: sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it.

Richard Feynman

Поза форумом

#2 06.07.2016 11:41:41

korendovych
Користувач
К-ть повідомлень: 378
Веб-сайт
MacintoshSafari 9.1

Re: postdoc at Syracuse University

A postdoctoral position is available in the Korendovych lab at Syracuse University. The research focus for this particular position will be on designing self-assembling peptides for catalysis (see Nature Chemistry, 2014, 6, 303 and korendovychgroup.syr.edu for more information).

Experience in peptide synthesis, familiarity with basic biophysical characterization techniques and ability to handle air sensitive samples are desirable but not required. Most importantly, I'm looking for an energetic, motivated, critically thinking individual.

Located in the geographic center of New York State, Syracuse lies in a medium-sized metropolitan area that offers a diverse array of cultural opportunities, excellent cost of living and many possibilities for outdoor activities.

This would be a twelve-month appointment with a possibility for renewals pending availability of funds. Candidates should arrange to have a CV, cover letter and names of 2-3 references sent by email, as soon as possible to ikorendo@syr.edu

Physics is like sex: sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it.

Richard Feynman

Поза форумом

Зараз в цій темі користувачів: 0, гостей: 1
[Bot] claudebot

Низ форуму

Під управлінням FluxBB
Модифікував Visman

[ Згенеровано за 0.022 секунд, виконано 7 запитів - Використано пам'яті: 562.48 КБ (Пік: 609.05 КБ) ]